CureMito! is a volunteer organization working to raise money for mitochondrial research and increase awareness of this disorder. Quite frankly, we love our volunteers and know that they can bring a wide variety of skills and experience to the table. We accept and appreciate volunteers of all ages and availability and have quite a few levels of involvement available. Currently, some of our most pressing needs are as follows:
Next year’s Inaugral Pasadena Rock’n’Roll Marathon and the Mito Mad Hatter 5K in February 2013, both present huge opportunities for us to raise awareness and funds for mitochondrial disorder. We are hoping for a large turn-out and to beat our 2012 level but need as much help as we can get to meet our goal.
- Participants – Runners and teams interested in raising $500 or more per runner for CureMito!
- Race Committees – We need help identifying interested organizations and runners, coordinating activities for the race day and marketing our participation in the race.
- Race Day Volunteers – We need volunteers to help us pass out water, man the booths, etc..
- Web Design and Development
- Community Outreach and Liaisons
- Graphic Design
Join the CureMito Board
If you are interested in joining the Board of Directors of CureMito, please email Michael or Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will schedule a meeting.