Our Second Annual Rock ‘n’ Roll Event is Coming February 17, 2013!
This is our major fundraiser that last year raised $50,000 for Dr. Boles’ research at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. This year, we aim to double that grant. So get involved, start a team, join a team, run or walk on your own or DONATE to someone who is running/walking for us!
New this year – A Mini Run for all levels of runners or walkers. Bring the entire family! (approx. 5k)
Energize With Team Mito and Get Some Great Stuff
- Your registration paid by us – a $100 value
- The option to train with a local team and make it a social exercise courtesy of Alpha Running (two locations)
- Exclusive pasta dinner the night before and a chance to mingle with our celebrities and VIPs (Chandra Wilson of “Grey’s Anatomy”, Jenn Barlow of “Boys Toys” and more)
- One free entry into our pasta gala raffle for some really great gifts
- Your Free CureMito race singlet to show your support throughout the course
- A Free CureMito t-shirt and swag bag
- Prizes for top individual and team fundraisers
Best of all– you will put a huge smile on all the faces of the children who suffer from mitochondrial disorders!
*Only requirement is raising $500/runner from your friends, family or colleagues.
More Free Perks
Here are even more free perks provided by the Pasadena Rock ‘n’ Roll 1/2 Marathon and Mini Run as part of your participation:
- Scenic course highlighting host cities famous sites
- Live, local bands along the course • Spirited cheer squads lining the course
- Brooks Technical Participant Shirt
- Official Finisher Certificates
- Finishers Medal
- Swag Bag
- Plentiful Course Support
- Free Admission to the Finish Line Festival and Post Race Concert (where applicable)
- Free Admission to the 2 day Health & Fitness Expo